Mail Archive Home | apollon-dev List | July 2003 Index

Re: [Apollon-dev] Xml Schema

Hello

Apollon currently only supports DTD files.
Support for XML schemas is a planned feature: I still have to test Zeus bindings for schemas which are of its recent features, and in the case they are not sufficient, this could be done using another tool for the bindings (such as JaxMe, for example).

Anyway I can keep you informed, or subscribe to the mailing list to stay tuned.

Regards,
 Christophe

Romain Quilici wrote:

Hi,
I would like to know if Apollon works for XML Schema instead of DTDs
Thanks
Romain

--
Christophe Contreras
 http://openccm.objectweb.org

Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
LIFL - UMR CNRS 8022- Bâtiment M3
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cédex - FRANCE

phone= +33 (0)32043 4728
fax= +33 (0)32043 6566