Mail Archive Home | apollon-dev List | November 2003 Index

[Apollon-dev] Re: Zeus: Re: Apollon !

Hi Christophe,

you asked about Zeus... it has become a favorite for
quickly grabbing data out of an xml file.  Little/no
overhead.  Simple in concept.  Wish more open source
projects were as focused (and less worried about
boiling the oceans).

Biggest problem... lack of xml schema support.  If
that were there, it would be perfect.

David

--- Christophe Contreras