Mail Archive Home | apollon-dev List | December 2003 Index

Mailing Lists change

** Warning: mailing lists modification **

This mail to let you know that mailing lists management have been
modified for the mailing lists that were create on the ObjectWeb Forge.

As you may know we have been upgrading the Objectweb servers this
morning and we are now using the new GForge environment.

Mailman is not used anymore for lists management therefore all
the mailing lists have been moved to Sympa.

Lists now look like: <name>@objectweb.org instead of
<name>@lists.forge.objectweb.org
or <name>@lists.debian-sf.objectweb.org

You can access those lists using Sympa's management interface at:
http://www.objectweb.org/wws

Note that the name of some of the mailing lists may have slightly
changed to be conform to ObjectWeb lists naming convention:
         Clif-info becomes clif
         Cow-admin -> cow
         GoTM-Public -> gotm
         Jac-announcement -> jac-announce
         Xapool-public -> xapool
         XQuark-public -> xquark

We expect minor dysfunctions as we fine tune the new configuration in the
coming days. Don't hesitate to report bugs to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

--
Mathieu Peltier
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium