Mail Archive Home | apollon-dev List | May 2005 Index

Re: [apollon-dev] Using Apollon

For information -

A documentation is available for the Apollon project. It is located at following URL :
http://apollon.objectweb.org/

This first version provides basic instructions for GUI generation and customization.

Have a nice day !
 Christophe