Mail Archive Home | architecture List | March 2003 Index

Re: [jonas-team] announce that Kelua will not support Jonathan anymore.

horn wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> The present and forecasted workload supported by Kelua is such that it is
> not
> possible for us to keep any resource to the maintenance and evolution of
> Jonathan without running into problems. Since it has been aggreed in the
> context of Impact several month ago, that the effort previously assigned to
> Jonathan was moved to a similar effort on the configuration framework
> Kilim2.
>
> As a consequence Kelua will fix the bugs reported until yesterday (in order
> not to impact to negatively on other projects such as Jonas) and will then
> not provide any free additional support to Jonathan.

        Hi Francois,

OK,I tkae note of this. So I think we will have to take a decision on
how to continue with Jeremie for Jonas. Probably somebody in the
objectweb community will take the "know how".
I'm glad to see that you are committing to fix at least the bugs raised
recently . If you need any information about this, I can give it, but
I'm sure all has already been told on the mailing list.
Kind regards,
--
Bull - 1 rue de Provence - 38432 Echirolles Cedex France