Mail Archive Home | architecture List | March 2003 Index

ObjectWeb turns chinese

Hello,

David Li and Su Baosheng (linuxman), 2 chinese users/contributors
of some ObjectWeb products offered to help us in promoting ObjectWeb
activities in China.
We're first planning on setting up some chinese mailing lists to, then,
try to organize efforts to translate documentations and web site.
They also kindly agreed to post some news about ObjectWeb activities on
chinese web sites.
So when posting news related to some ObjectWeb projects or ObjectWeb in
general could you also send them to me ? This way I'll be able to coordonate all the news with David and linuxman to send them to China.

Thanks. Julie

--
Julie Marguerite
ObjectWeb Consortium