Mail Archive Home | architecture List | December 2003 Index

Transaction Workshop Call for Presentations

Hello,

As some of you know, a Transaction Workshop will be organized during the next ObjectWeb Architecture meeting [1]. This workshop will be held in Sevilla, Spain, on January 13th 2004. I think this workshop could be a first meeting for the new transaction working group[2]. So it will be open for everybody interested in presenting his work or attending and discussing during the meeting. If you have a proposition or if you just want to attend to the workshop, please send me an email (Romain.Rouvoy@xxxxxxx) with your identity and the subject of your presentation (if you have a presentation). The workshop will be composed of 2 sessions, one for presentations and one for discussions. Slots for presentations will be about 20 minutes long (+5 minutes for questions).

Currently registered presentations are :

* Transaction Working Group & GoTM Project
   Romain Rouvoy - INRIA/LIFL

* Java Advanced tranSaction Support (JASS) & JOTM Replication
   Ricardo Jimenez-Peris - LSD/Technical University of Madrid

I'm waiting for your propositions and I hope to meet you there :)

More informations at :
[1] http://www.objectweb.org/phorum/read.php?f=16&i=123&t=123
[2] http://www.objectweb.org/wws/info/transaction
--
Best Regards,
Romain                                 ,,,

    Phone: +33 (0)3 20 43 47 28
      Fax: +33 (0)3 20 43 65 66
   E-Mail: Romain.Rouvoy [at] inria.fr
      ICQ: #159382122