Mail Archive Home | architecture List | December 2003 Index

Re: [architecture] FYI - BEA and IBM Publish Service Data Objects (SDO) Specifications

Thanks for this pointer,
Reading the white paper, it show me that this SDO comes from a best practice approach with
some well-know design patterns (e.g. Data Mediator Service).
It is not clear to me if it is a JSR ? and the time frame for that ?

Best Regards

Bruno Seznec