Mail Archive Home | architecture List | December 2003 Index

RE: [architecture] FYI - BEA and IBM Publish Service Data Objects (SDO) Specifications

BEA and IBM have filed JSR 235 (SDO), 236 and 237 on the subject.

The target final release date is Fall 2004, with intermediate releases in
Spring and Summer 2004.

Cheers,

Antoine Mensch