Mail Archive Home | architecture List | December 2003 Index

Re: [college] osmose and architecture meeting: Call for Presentations

Hi,

Wednesday morning 14th january 2004 during the Osmose/architecture
meeting, we will organize a container workshop held in Sevilla. The aim
is to define an "objectweb container framework" shared in several
objectweb products (EJB container of JOnAS, PSS container of Open CCM,
Speedo, ...). The first step is to known the osmose parteners interested
to CONTRIBUTE to this topic. Then they are invited to submit a
presentation of their objectives and their vision of a container
framework. The second part of this morning would be dedicated to a
meeting for merging the different partener objectives and defining a
common work plan.

The France Telecom R&D team will present its vision of a container
framework based on the use of some tools (Jabyce, ASM, Velocity, ...).
We would present also an container instanciation based on Perseus.

Best regards
Seb