From: "Jimmy zhang" <jzhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <francois.letellier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: greeting from XimpleWare
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:31:16 -0700

Hi, Francois,

  How are you? Hope all is well.

  It was nice talking with you last week in Linux Expo.
I am just glad to know that ObjectWeb is offering the
world such a great product for free.

  We (ximpleware) recently released an open source
software called VTD-XML on sourceforge
(http://vtd-xml.sf.net). The goal is simple: we want to
make XML Web services applications scale. The
problem with current generation XML processing
technology is it will suck up to 90% of CPU cycles.
There has been a lot of interesting development in
W3C over the subject of binary XML. Our position
paper is available at
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/binary-interchange-workshop/20-ximpleware-positionpaper-updated.htm
which gives a pretty good overview of the technology.

  We are very interested in learning more on how
We can partner with Object web to deliver move
the XML web services initiative forward. Could you
suggest procedures or contacts within ObjectWeb?
I appreciate your suggestion of any kind.

Best regards,
Jimmy Zhang