Mail Archive Home | c-jdbc List | August 2004 Index

Re: [c-jdbc] Console problem

Hi,

We changed the console launcher recently, so I don't know if you're using the graphic console or the text console. In the graphic console, it starts the first time with the default controller, but then you can remove it, and add the controller by using the addController command.

In the text console this should work.

Also, do you have a jmx appender defined in the controller.xml configuration file ?

Thanks for your interest,

Nicolas,