Mail Archive Home | c-jdbc List | August 2004 Index

Re: [c-jdbc] Console problem

Hi Jean Guillaume,

It seems there is a connection error with the recovery log.
Can you enable DEBUG in the config/log4j.properties file for all loggers ? Do you have the proper statement that checks for live connection (connectionTestStatement value ?)

Did you get the gui to connect to the proper controller ?

Nicolas,