Mail Archive Home | c-jdbc List | May 2005 Index

Re: [c-jdbc] Allow "INSERT INTO... SET..."

Hi Alberto,

How can I figure out if the proxying mode is really enabled?
You could figure it out by looking at what it stored in the recovery log or enabling debugging to see if PreparedStatement parameters are encoded or not. However, the proxying mode was not properly enabled as reported earlier on the mailing list. I just commited a fix that should make it work now.

Keep us posted if it works for you,
Emmanuel