Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Re: [celtix-dev] CLASSPATH setting in celtix_env script

Hi Adi,

On 7 Nov 2005, at 21:09, Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:

[snip]

I think we might have to consider following approaches,
1. Move current scripts to a location something like trunk/product/ bin/... and not ship scripts part of source distribution. 2. Have two set of scripts one for source and one for binary distribution. 3. Fix current scripts to work for both source and binary distributions.

 I am inclining towards Option 1.
Any opinions/suggestions?

given that the scripts are not needed for development, then option 1 is the most appropriate. I'll pick this up tomorrow for MS2a.

rgds
Conrad