Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Re: [celtix] Zip-format distribution

Hi,

On 8 Nov 2005, at 07:59, Zhou Bin wrote:

When could we anticipate a zip-format distribution of the latest Celtix?

we're planning another drop later this week, we can think about building a zip as part of that if there are problems with the distribution as it stands.

Are you having difficulties with the gzipped tar file that available for download now? WinZip will have no problems unpacking this although it does appear that some versions of firefox append .gz to the file when it gets downloaded. Renaming the file to remove the extra suffix will allow WinZip to read the archive correctly.

Conrad