Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Re: [celtix] Zip-format distribution

I would like to test it in Windows, so I am anticipating a zip
version, which is likely to be prepared for Windows rather than *nix
:)

BTW. Do you think the download Web site is a little bit slow to
download the 10+MB source distribution?

cheers,
Bin