Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Re: [celtix] Zip-format distribution

Hi,

You should use flashgot if you are using firefox and also use multi-thread downloading.
And don't pick up China mirror, guess you in China.
The  other mirror sites are faster than China mirror.

Cheers,
James.

Zhou Bin wrote:

I would like to test it in Windows, so I am anticipating a zip
version, which is likely to be prepared for Windows rather than *nix
:)

BTW. Do you think the download Web site is a little bit slow to
download the 10+MB source distribution?

cheers,
Bin