Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Re: [celtix] Zip-format distribution

Hi Bin,

On 8 Nov 2005, at 08:22, Zhou Bin wrote:

I would like to test it in Windows, so I am anticipating a zip
version, which is likely to be prepared for Windows rather than *nix
:)

the .tgz file can be used on windows and we've tested it successfully. The two things to watch out are that you have a tool that can unpack it (such as WinZip or cygwin tool set) and the issue I mentioned previously with firefox. Other than that there should be no problems.

BTW. Do you think the download Web site is a little bit slow to
download the 10+MB source distribution?