Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

Celtix Milestone 2A Released.

I am pleased to announce that Celtix Milestone 2A is now released and
available for download at
http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=192

Below are the list of imporvements we made in this minor release.

* Support for inout and out variables.
* Resolved issues with schema primitive types.
* Improved server side binding support.
* Cleaned up issues with tool wrapper scripts.

Detailed installation instructions for Milestone 2 can be found at,
https://wiki.objectweb.org/celtix/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestone2InstallGuide

We are constantly working on improving the code base and welcome your
valuable feedback.

Please share your experience and send questions/comments to
celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and development-related issues to
celtix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Milestone 2A related issues can be logged and tracked at
http://forge.objectweb.org/tracker/?group_id=192

regards,
Celtix Dev Team.