Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

RE: [celtix-dev] Milestone 2A

Conrad:  Thanks for the help.

I successfully ran the ant compiled code using the second variation of
the command to start the server.

$  java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=
%CELTIX_HOME%\etc\logging.properties
-Dcatalina.home=../../lib/tomcat/5.5.9/
-classpath ./build/classes/:../../lib/celtix.jar
demo.hw.server.Server

I also successfully generated and compiled code with wsdl2java and
javac.

However, in running the server code compiled by ant, the first option
that you listed does not work.  I get the following stack trace:

c:\Celtix_bin2A\celtix\samples\hello_world>
java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=
%CELTIX_HOME%\etc\logging.properties
-classpath ./build/classes/;../../lib/celtix.jar demo.hw.server.Server

Starting Server
        at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:396)
        at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Properties.java:128)
        at java.lang.System.setProperty(System.java:700)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.initDirs(Embedded.java:912)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java:773)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.transports.http.HTTPServerEngine.getForPort(
HTTPServerEngine.java:72)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.transports.http.HTTPServerTransport.<init>(H
TTPServerTransport.java:76)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.transports.http.HTTPTransportFactory.createS
erverTransport(HTTPTransportFactory.java:23)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.bindings.soap.SOAPServerBinding.createTransp
ort(SOAPServerBinding.java:74)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bindings.AbstractServerBinding.activate(Abstract
ServerBinding.java:60)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.ja
va:227)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java
:153)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpo
int(ProviderImpl.java:47)
        at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Endpoint.java:156)
        at demo.hw.server.Server.<init>(Server.java:23)
        at demo.hw.server.Server.main(Server.java:27)