Mail Archive Home | celtix List | November 2005 Index

RE: [celtix] Re: [celtix-dev] Milestone 2A

Hi Vinh,

Unfortunately we dont have this type of documentation yet.
We are currently planning to develop getting started and some basic tutorials
around Celtix.
As you might know, Document writers are usually the most wanted people so if
you like to help, please do let us know.

FYI, there is an open task around this topic
http://forge.objectweb.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=2377&group_id=192&group_project_id=146

Btw, Have you looked at our basic HelloWorld demo? It might be a good place
to start and get a feel for Celtix.
We will be adding more information into our demo README's that helps people
to understand how things work while we produce documentaion and tutorials for
Celtix. This should be happening very shortly.

Please stay tuned...

Thanks for your patience!
regards,
Adi