From: aweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 April 2006 15:16
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [celtix] how to compile a hello world without common_build.xml

Hi,

I'm a newbie with ESB and my Boss asked me to deploy an open source ESB
for our new information system...

I'm trying to understand how it works to integrate Celtix with just a
helloworld which is not situated in %CELTIX_HOME/sample/xxx/

i would like to have a minimal project somewhere else on my HD and
understand the compilation process... Is there any doc on that??

Thanks,
Arnaud