Mail Archive Home | celtix List | April 2006 Index

Re: [celtix] Slideware for Advanced Celtix for Developpers

Well, actually, i'm studying for my society different Open Sources ESB and Celtix was more documented for beginners than mule or servicemix but after have learn how to deploy simple WSDL files on celtix, i've not found any documentation for the rest.

We are looking for something which has a real added value compare to a simple WebService. Like Security or advanced routing... but as i'm a beginner, i also need to have a really good documentation in order to learn to manipulate those things. the security part on the standard dev course seemed to me more like a "taste of it" so i was looking for smthg deeper and i've not seen anything about routing, and workflow management.

Thanks for your help,
Arnaud

Tritsch, Roland a écrit :

hi arnaud,
that slide deck is currently under development
and will probably become available later this
quarter.
stay tuned. what advanced features of celtix you are
looking at? anything specific?
regards ...
    roland