From: Arnaud Weber [mailto:aweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:10 AM
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [celtix] Slideware for Advanced Celtix for Developpers

Well, actually, i'm studying for my society different Open Sources ESB
and Celtix was more documented for beginners than mule or servicemix but
after have learn how to deploy simple WSDL files on celtix, i've not
found any documentation for the rest.

We are looking for something which has a real added value compare to a
simple WebService. Like Security or advanced routing... but as i'm a
beginner, i also need to have a really good documentation in order to
learn to manipulate those things. the security part on the standard dev
course seemed to me more like a "taste of it" so i was looking for smthg
deeper and i've not seen anything about routing, and workflow management.

Thanks for your help,
Arnaud