Mail Archive Home | celtix List | April 2006 Index

RE: [celtix-dev] Celtix Use and Next Steps...

Hi Carl,

All objectweb servers are down for maintenance on Thursday April 20 from
5:45pm to 9:30pm CEST.
There is a big note about this on main objectweb site.
http://www.objectweb.org/

I think they probably got started earlier than expected :)

thanks,
Adi