Mail Archive Home | celtix List | April 2006 Index

RE: [celtix-dev] Celtix Use and Next Steps...

This is great feedback Carl. Thanks for the info, We will certainly add your
feedback to the Celtix roadmap.

Would you be able to share any usecases or test scenarios on how your company
uses or intend to use Celtix?

RM Persistence will be part of Celtix 1.0.

Regarding Yoko, its being developed at Apache community. Its under incubation
right now and literally getting started. Yoko provides or adds CORBA and RMI
capabilities to Celtix. We will certainly post a note or summary on how
Celtix and Yoko are integrated post 1.0 release. Till then you may want to
tune check out some of the Yoko info at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/yoko.html. Please feel free to post your
yoko related questions to yoko-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding Tuscany integration, there is some work in progress in tuscany for
providing a Celtix based SCA binding component.
Tuscany folks are planning a demo/session at JavaOne which will include
celtix, If you are going to Javaone you may want to check it out.

WS-S and SOAP 1.2 are certainly on the shortlist of items to look at post 1.0.

> Interested in ARM entry points - teams thoughts there...
This is interesting, Any usecases or testscenarios that you can provide on
how you see Celtix and ARM?

thanks,
Adi Sakala