Mail Archive Home | celtix List | April 2006 Index

Re: [celtix-dev] Celtix Use and Next Steps...

Adi,

It would be great to get a summary of the Celtix Yoko work, integration with Tuscany post 1.0.

Also WS-S, any thoughts of Kerberos token support and persistence on the WS-RM?

When will you support SOAP 1.2 in parallel with SOAP 1.1

Interested in ARM entry points - teams thoughts there...

Carl.

Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:
Hi,
As we get closer to the Celtix 1.0 release we will be thinking further about
post-1.0 functionality in Celtix [1].
In this context I would like to put forward two key questions to the celtix community, - How do you currently use Celtix?
 - What would be some of your requirements for Celtix post 1.0 release?
I would appreciate any details anyone is willing to share with this mailing
list or via a private email (asakala@xxxxxxxx) to me regarding above two
questions.  If you could share the key functionality and the goals of any
implementations or test use cases it would be very helpful.

Best Regards,
Adi Sakala
asakala@xxxxxxxx

[1] - https://wiki.objectweb.org/celtix/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestones