From: Shaw, Richard A [mailto:richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:04 AM
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [celtix] Instrumentation RequestTotal doesn't work

I see you have fixed this bug already. Thanks.

Is there anywhere I can download the latest binaries for Celtix. I'm in the
China office (in Beijing) and our internet connection is very slow, I'm
worried that if I do a full build with an update from SVN it will take
forever (it takes 21 minutes in our UK office with a fast connection).

Thanks again

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx