Mail Archive Home | celtix List | June 2006 Index

Re: [celtix] 1.1 snapshot and router

Richard,

The objectweb nightlies seem to be broken again.  We don't have any control
over those so we cannot fix them.  (one of the objectweb guys handles those.)

I'll let them know and see if we can figure out what is wrong with it.

Judging from the dates of the jars in the archives, it looks like the rt jar
hasn't been correctly built for a few days.   My only suggestion at this
point is to grab the source distribution and build it yourself.   Definitely
not ideal.

Thanks!
Dan

--