From: Mao, Maode (James)
Sent: 21 June 2006 10:20
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [celtix] Xformat binding namespace

Hi Richard,

I don't know where you find this namespace:
__http://schemas.iona.com/bindings/xmlformat_
It should be :
http://celtix.objectweb.org/bindings/xmlformat

_It's defined in constants class XMLConstants in celtix-rt/datamodel module.
And you also can find the namespace defined in twosamples:
hello_world_xml_bare and hello_world_xml_wrapped

Yes, i think it's a good idea to name the ftp transport as:
__http://celtix.objectweb.org/transports/ftpfile_

Cheers,
James.

_Shaw, Richard A 写道: