Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hello,

I am new to Celtix ESB. Currently I need to develop POC using Open Source ESB
and BPEL also.

One of our major client in Satyam, India uses mostly matured open source
software.

I need to develop POC to show the demo using Open SOurce ESB.

In this regard, I am looking for Celtix ESB.

For BPEL, I can use ActivebPEL open source Business process engine.

Could you provie me how to deploy CELTIX ESB in JBoss Application
Server/Tomcat?

Also how to deploy Celtix services in JBoss Application Server/Tomcat? I
tried with hello world example to deploy as WAR file. I deployed in the JBoss
server and then I do not know how to access the servcies or WSDL interfaces.

Could you please respond on this, since I am runnig short of time for the POC?

Also I would like to know how to position this product with the clients?

You can send me mail to pandu_ranga@xxxxxxxxxx , since I badly need your help.

Regards,
Pandu