Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Pandu

For a client to access the installed and running service you need to use the
IP address of the servlet container. The URL supplied in the WSDL does not
apply here. So if your JBoss/Tomcat runs a localhost:9090, you type:
http://localhost:9090/<folderWhereApplicationIsStoredInYourContainer>. Is
this what you were looking for?

cheers,
Domenico