Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Margo,

Thanks for your prompt response. I followed the instructions. I deployed
the hello world example in the Tomcat.

Now I tried to access the URL like
http://localhost:8080/helloworld/celtix/hello_world

I am getting the following error.
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet celtix threw
exception

:118)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:79
9)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:57
7)

.java:683)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

root cause

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.w3c.dom.Document.getDocumentURI()Ljava/lang/String;

org.objectweb.celtix.configuration.impl.ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.des
erializeImports(ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.java:208)

org.objectweb.celtix.configuration.impl.ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.par
seXML(ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.java:295)

org.objectweb.celtix.configuration.impl.ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.bui
ld(ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.java:75)

org.objectweb.celtix.configuration.impl.ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.bui
ld(ConfigurationMetadataBuilder.java:80)

org.objectweb.celtix.configuration.impl.ConfigurationBuilderImpl.addMode
l(ConfigurationBuilderImpl.java:144)

org.objectweb.celtix.bus.configuration.CeltixConfigurationBuilder.<init>
(CeltixConfigurationBuilder.java:16)
        sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccessorImpl.java:39)

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:350)

Could you please help me how to fix this problem? Once it is dpeloyed (I
am able to see the deployed status), how to access the WSDL interface
path?

Based on this, I write a client and then consume hello world webservice.

Also I request you please provide me info on how to deploy the CELTIX
ESB in the JBoss container?

Could you please help me?

Regards,
Pandu