From: Lorenzelli-Scholz, Domenico
Sent: 03 July 2006 14:17
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Pandu

For a client to access the installed and running service you need to use
the IP address of the servlet container. The URL supplied in the WSDL
does not apply here. So if your JBoss/Tomcat runs a localhost:9090, you
type:
http://localhost:9090/<folderWhereApplicationIsStoredInYourContainer>.
Is this what you were looking for?

cheers,