Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Pandu

I just tried it using Java 1.5.0_07-b03 and the latest Tomcat 5.5.17 and it
works ok, so if you ensure to have the latest versions you would hopefully
see a working example.

> [...] how to access the WSDL interface path?

Can you describe a little bit what you mean by that? I am not sure I
understand your question.

thanks,
Domenico