Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi,

When I am trying to run the client program for hello world,
I am getting the following error.

My server port is 8282.
Could you please help me in this regard?
Regards,
Pandu

E:\opensource\objectweb\celtix\samples\hello_world>java
-Djava.util.logging.conf
ig.file=%CELTIX_HOME%\etc\logging.properties demo.hw.client.Client
http://localh
ost:8282/helloworld/celtix/hello_world
http://localhost:8282/helloworld/celtix/hello_world
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not
get port
from wsdl
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPortConfiguration(Se
rviceImpl.java:235)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.jav
a:139)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:7
6)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:95)
        at
org.objectweb.hello_world_soap_http.SOAPService.getSoapPort(SOAPServi
ce.java:48)
        at demo.hw.client.Client.main(Client.java:37)
Caused by: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve
imported docu
ment at 'http://localhost:8282/helloworld/celtix/hello_world'.: Server
returned
HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost:8282/helloworld/celtix/hello_w
orld: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for
://localhost:8282/helloworld/celtix/hello_world
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
nection.java:1149)
        at java.net.URLConnection.getContent(URLConnection.java:682)
        at java.net.URL.getContent(URL.java:1021)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown
Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.wsdl.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLMana
gerImpl.java:149)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.wsdl.WSDLManagerImpl.getDefinition(WSDLManag
erImpl.java:101)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils.getWSDLDefinition(En
dpointReferenceUtils.java:339)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils.getPort(EndpointRefe
renceUtils.java:459)
        at
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPortConfiguration(Se
rviceImpl.java:233)
[...]

        ... 5 more