Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

FW: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

This was meant for the list:
-----Original Message-----
From: pandu_ranga@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pandu_ranga@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 July 2006 10:57
To: Cronin, Margo
Subject: Re: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Dear All,

Thanks for your great help in identifying the issues I have. Now I am
able to run the celtix service on Tomcat.

Even I consumed the services of celtix in ActiveBPEL.

Now I request you please provide me the folllowing information.

1.How to integrate Celtix in Jboss?
2.How do I position CELTIX ESB with the customers?
3.How do benchmark with other vendors ESB's?
4.What businesss scenarios I can use CELTIX ESB?

I heard thruogh one your colleagues that they successfully integrated
CELTIX ESB in Glassfish and Geronimo.
I request you please provide me guidelines in this regard. It helps me
to develop componeents for  CELTIX integration with JBoss.

Also if you could share some customer implementations, that will be
good.
Once our evaluation is over, we are foreseeing for partnership way.

Regards,
Pandu

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.