Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Pandu,

>How to integrate Celtix in Jboss?

Right now our Jboss integration is only at a servlet transport level.
However Jboss and Celtix could be integrated, feel free to create a
story against this in the bugs database:

http://forge.objectweb.org/tracker/?group_id=192&atid=350241

Click "Submit New" and create your request against category "Any".  You
could also possibly become a contributor?

>I heard thruogh one your colleagues that they successfully integrated
CELTIX ESB in Glassfish and Geronimo.

Celtix supports native integration with Apache Geronimon J2EE
Application server.  In your GA kit you should have a Demo showing this
functionality with Geronimo under:

<celtix-install>/samples/j2ee/pojo

I also got this working with Glassfish but if you use Glassfish please
ensure that you Download
(https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/04May06.html) & Install
Glassfish Application Server version 9.0 (Build 48 04-May-06) or later,
since previous version use early JAXB implementation which will conflict
with Celtix.

>Once our evaluation is over, we are foreseeing for partnership way.

We can also provide you with Consulting from the Services Organisation
should this help you during your evaluation or project phases.

Kind regards,
Margo Cronin.