Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Can somebody explain the benefit of deploying into Jboss.

We have created our own container and configuration manager for Celtix.

We have one configuration file (or db) which contains the configuration for
each component and a list of components for the container to host. So to
start the system we just start the container and it creates all the
components and passes the enpoint of the config manager to them so that they
can load their own config.

It only took 2 days to write the initial version of it (with help from Ade on
a training course).

I like this because we have a small footprint for the ESB, and we all
understand how it works, unlike Jboss (it always seems to cause class loading
issues for me - 'cos I don't understand it well enough).

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx