Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Hi Richard

Unfortunately I also don't know what benefit there is of using JBoss and I am
not sure a potential benefit is the reason why Pandu needs to integrate it.
It could well be a constraint by his customer, e.g. that everything must be
deployed inside JBoss for admin/management reason. Pandu might tell us more
about this...

But I actually like your approach and maybe you could provide the community
with some details on how you accomplished it.

thanks and regards,
Domenico