Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

Dear All,

The reason to ask this question is based on my experience/evaluation on using
CapeClear ESB and Oracle ESB.

For the POC I am working on currently, I have J2EE components, like EJB, MDB,
JCA connectors etc. Now I am able to deploy the services for the said
components in JBoss.

And then I developed Process Orchestration for the POC using Active BPEL
(Active BPEL runs under the JBoss application server).

Now How I can use the power of CELTIX ESB in this scenario? POC needs to
access through multiple protocols like JMS,HTTP, SOAP etc, with different
message formats.

How can I deploy J2EE based web services in CELTIX?

Now I would like to use CELTIX ESB to develop services, routing,
transformation etc. In this scenario, I am looking for using ESB for routing,
transformation, messaging etc. which ESB supports.

I request you how the CELTIX ESB can be deployed in production environment
which needs load balancing, clustering, high availability etc.

The reason to develop POC is to show case the CELTIX, ActiveBPEL and JBoss
open source tools capability.

Hope this gives little understanding of my requirement?

In case, if CELTIX is running complete independent instance, how do I deploy
J2EE components web services in CELTIX?

If somebody can share the case studies or architectural documents, it will be
great.

We are looking to promote open source SOA software and tools.

Regards,
Pandu