From: Shaw, Richard A [mailto:richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 July 2006 13:34
To: celtix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

We also want to use BPMS/BPEL (we selected Intalio) but we can't see how this
will integrate with Celtix.

I believe that the BPMS only support WS based transports and bindings defined
in the WSDL, any custom Celtix bindings and transports are not recognised by
the BPMS system because it is not build using Celtix.

The only solution to this that I can see is that the BPMS talks using WS
standards to a Celtix router which converts to the other formats, but this is
horrible.

I know that Iona are now able to package Active BPEL in their commercail ESB,
but I don't know if it overcomes this issue.

Please let me know if I've got this wrong.

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy Intelligent
Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx