Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Intergrating Celtix ESB with JBoss or Tomcat

I have read this but my point is -

What happens if you change the celtix service (StockCheckerService) wsdl to
use the following binding http://celtix.objectweb.org/bindings/xmlformat

I haven't tried this but I think that the BPMS will fail because it doesn't
support this type of binding.

The reason I'm talking about this is that we are using Celtix to integrate
with legacy systems which use all sorts of weird and wonderful formats to
communicate, and we are creating custom transports and/or binding to hide
this complexity from the clients.

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx