Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

Fixed Record Format Binding and FTP transfer

Hi

I'd be interested to know how to enhance Celtix to provide a binding for
fixed record formats. I came across a use case where files of such
format are transmitted using FTP from legacy clients. (New clients
however shall use a different type of transfer e.g. use SOAP over JMS).
I also wonder if there is any documentation for adding support for an
FTP transport in Celtix? Any hint, idea, rtfm welcome, as I am trying to
collect some initial ideas.

thanks and kind regards,

Domenico Lorenzelli
Solutions Architect - Customer Services