Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Fixed Record Format Binding and FTP transfer

I have created a one way FTP transport (receive only) for Celtix which I am
intending to donate, the only reason I haven't donated it yet is that it is
not integrated into the Celtix source at the moment, it exists in my own
namespace to be used as an additonal plug-in.

I found it relatively easy to create, the only issue was how to do it by
reusing existing Celtix code instead of writing my own bits e.g. how to use
JAXBExtensions to read the WSDL extensions I've added. The source code for
the existing HTTP transports was an invaluable learning resource.

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx