Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Fixed Record Format Binding and FTP transfer

Hi Richard,

If I read your question correctly then your concern is about reading the
WSDL Extension? Here are the steps JMS transport follows for registering
the extension.

1. Code generate the schema in cetix-api module.
2. Register the JAXBExtensions using JAXBExtenstionUtils in your
TransportFactory.

For providing  Configuration/WSDL ext.:

1. Have a look at JMS transport and HTTP transport. they both have WSDL
provider for the configuration. (e.g.
org.objectweb.celtix.bus.configuration.wsdl.WsdlJMSConfigurationProvider.)
2. You will need to define the configuration meta-data similar to
JMS/HTTP transport. (take a look at the configuration meta-data files in
celtix-api/src/main/resources/config-metadata/ directory.

I hope the information is of help to you.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole