Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

Re: [celtix] Deploy on Geronimo

Hi.

kiyoshi.egawa@xxxxxxxx writes:
> I couldn't startup geronimo 1.2 with revised config.xml based on
> https://wiki.objectweb.org/celtix/Wiki.jsp?page=CeltixGeronimo .
>
> Could you please advise me ?

As Conrad mentioned earlier, the integration is a little out of date
with regards the current trunk.

I'm in the process of updating it now, and I'll send you another email
when I have things working on the current trunk.  In the meantime, the
version that the Celtix Geronimo integration was targetted at is still
available on the dead-1.2 branch of geronimo.

Cheers.

--
Julian Squires