Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

Invoking external webservice thru Celtix

Hi,
I want to invoke web services which are hosted on JBoss application server
through CELTIX ESB.

Scenario is :

1. Client sends SOAP Message to CELTIX ESB.
2. CLETIX should forward that SOAP Message to the External Web Service which
is hosted at http://localhost:8080/HelloWorldDemo1/services/HelloWorld

Initially I tried generating client using WSDL2Java. But I do not know how to
start the server here.

Could you please help me in this regard?

Regards,
Pandu