Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] Invoking external webservice thru Celtix

Hello Pandu

If I understand you correct you want to make Celtix acting as a
router/switch. You can configure Celtix to do that using a so called "route"
in the corresponding wsdl file. Since incoming and outgoing message use the
same binding this is a very straightforward thing to do.

<service name="SOAPSourceService">
   <port name="SOAPSourcePort" binding="tns:HWBinding">
      <soap:address
location="http://someother_or_localhost:9090/HelloWorldDemo1/services/HelloWorld";
 />
   </port>
</service>

<service name="SOAPDestinationService">
   <port name="SOAPDestinationPort" binding="tns:HWBinding">
      <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/HelloWorldDemo1/services/HelloWorld"; />
   </port>
</service>

<router:route name="a_to_b_route">
   <router:source port="SOAPSourcePort" service="tns:SOAPSourceService" />
   <router:destination port="SOAPDestinationPort"
service="tns:SOAPDestinationService" />
</router:route>

Let me know if this a viable solution for you.

kind regards,
Domenico